Washington, DC November 09 2020- November Release will have several UI changes at the web level, a streamlined flow, iPad Support, new Reminders, Bookmarks, and some fixes. All details are listed below:
Now Mobile Assist is supported for iPad as well.
Streamlined Announcements: We listened to you and improved announcements. Use this special feature for corporate-wide Announcements for a selected set of users or all users by email/push message or both.
- New UI, Tooltips, info messages, and improved flow of Announcements for better understanding.
- Announcements now can be visible for any user without any role.
- New validations to check if recipients are not empty.
- Only Active Groups can be selected as recipients.
- A status attribute is implemented to monitor the announcement record.
Bookmarks: Bookmarks help you make quick notes for an open task.
- Now create Bookmarks from the web as well.
- New tooltips and new UI.
Reminders: Reminders help you remember actions at certain times by push messages and /or email.
- Now create Reminders from the web as well.
- Confirmation messages are implemented for reminders in mobile UI.
- Reminders go as email as well besides push notifications.
- Now filter by ‘Assignee’ for My Group Tasks
- Now filter by ‘Assignment Group’ for Unassigned My Group Tasks
Left navigation modules
- Simplified the left navigation menus and modules for Announcements, Bookmarks and Reminders.
- MA Dashboard icon is modified to support both Android and iOS devices.
- Announcements show up in Applet only from planned date along with push notifications.